24 Heathside, NW11 7SB
24 Heathside, NW11 7SB
“For Purchase or To Rent”, Heathside is a retirement development comprising 37 one and two-bedroom flats.
It is situated on the corner of Finchley Road and West Heath Avenue
Flat 24, Heathside is a spacious and sunny west facing second floor flat in a well-known block of retirement flats close to Golders Green. The flat has amazing views over West London and one can see Wembley Stadium in the distance. The large balcony, which is accessible through the living room, benefits not only from the view but also the afternoon and evening sunshine. The apartment has a spacious reception room leading to the balcony and a light and airy bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The kitchen has a big west facing window, a dishwasher and a washing machine. The whole flat has been redecorated and new carpets have been fitted. The bathroom is fully tiled with a walk-in shower and shower screen, vanitory unit with basin and WC. The second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and space for a single bed.
Heathside is well maintained, under the supervision of an on-site House Manager and his team. It is ideally located on the corner of Finchley Road and West Heath Avenue, a short walk away from Golders Green, Golders Hill Park and Hampstead Heath. Golders Green Underground Station (Northern Line) provides 15-minute access to Central London. The adjacent National Express bus terminal provides services across the UK and Europe. There are numerous local bus routes with services to Central London and the Brent Cross Shopping Centre. Sainsbury’s and many other amenity shops and restaurants are nearby.
- Spacious and bright lounge / dining room with access to the balcony
- Large balcony running across the width of the lounge/dining room. The view from the balcony is just amazing – West London literally lies at the feet of the viewer.
- Kitchen with fitted cupboards, dishwasher, oven, gas hob, built-in microwave and washing machine.
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes & sockets
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes & sockets
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, vanitory unit and WC
- On-site House Manager
- Ample on-site parking
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Residents’ lounge, guest suite and therapy room
- Attractive communal gardens and terraces
Approximate Gross Internal Area: 65.1 sqm / 701 sq. ft
Leasehold: 99 years from 25 March 1985
Ground rent: £60 pa fixed for the term
Local Authority: London Borough of Barnet (Band F)
Energy Performance Rating: C
For viewings, please contact the Portfolio Manager: Tel: 020 8569 8364